Skip to main content

Top 10 Most Anticipated of 2012

Hello! :D WELCOME TO 2012 LOVELY READERS!! I'm so excited, I really have high hopes for this year! There are SO MANY AWESOME titles coming out this year, and I wish I had time to read every single one of them! But in reality, I know that I can't read them all, so I've made a list of my top ten that I am dying to read! It was difficult, but I think I've managed to whittle them down to ten... Maybe ;D But I can't put them in order. No way. So, in no particular order, what I'm MOST looking forward to in 2012!

Insurgent (Divergent, #2)1. Insurgent by Veronica Roth - You guys, Divergent is AMAZING. Seriously, SO GOOD :D And I have sky high hopes for the sequel, so I am most definitely reading this as soon as I can get my greedy little fingers wrapped around it ;) I can't wait to find out more about Tris and Four, and their very strange but awesome world :D

2. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins - Do I really need to say anything about this one? It's going to be INCREDIBLE. The first two books Stephanie wrote were two of my all time favourite books ever, and I have high hopes again that this one will be no different!

Endlessly (Paranormalcy, #3)3. Endlessly by Kiersten White - I LOVE KIERSTEN WHITE. She's amazing. (Oh my, I seriously need some new words... Just count the amount of awesomes and amazings there are in this post...) Anyway, Paranormalcy is one of my favourite books EVER and Supernaturally was also just as brilliant so Endlessly will hopefully be too :D I just REALLY hope it's the last one, as it IS MEANT TO BE A TRILOGY.

4. The Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson - The first one was SO FREAKING GOOD that I had to include it... You MUST go and read The Name of the Star, right now, if you haven't already. It's incredible. I devoured it in a day, even though we went to London and had family round. It was THAT. GOOD.

The Last Echo (The Body Finder, #3)5. The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting - The first two books in this series BLEW MY MIND. I LOVED them, so, so, much :D I can't wait to read more about Jay and Violet, and where her strange power to find dead people will take her next... :D

6. Dreamless by Josephine Angelini - Starcrossed was one of my favourites of 2011, definitely. It was awesome. I loved the whole Greek mythology bit, and the characters were amazing, and oh, Lucas... :D I don't think anymore needs to be said.

7. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin - This looks AMAZING. The cover is GORGEOUS. It was released in the US last year (I can finally say that!) and so many people loved it, so I can't wait to give it a try! It's released here in March - and as soon as I can I'll be reading it!

Slide8. Slide by Jill Hathaway - The US cover for this is beautiful, the UK one, not so much :/ BUT, the story itself sounds very interesting, and I can't wait to try this, as SO many people who've been lucky enough to get a copy have loved it! Only heard good things!

9. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi - Dystopian. Debut. Gorgeous cover. Only heard good things. Perry. Need I say anymore? ;P

Bunheads10. Bunheads by Sophie Flack - I don't know why, and I haven't heard much about this, but I REALLY want to read it! It looks so good - and completely different to my usual so I'm looking forward to it! I think (but I might be wrong) that it's already been released in the US, but I'm going to wait for the UK to release it and then I'll read it as soon as possible! It looks GREAT :D

So yeah. That's my list. And I'm not going to say too much else or I'll read over it and change one of them... ;) Let me know in the comments what YOU'RE most looking forward to this year! :D

Comments

  1. I'm very much looking forward to ALL of these. Seriously. So excited, I think 2012 is going to be an amazing year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insurgent will so be on my Most Anticipated 2012 list, too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :D I love comments, so comment away! :D

*I am no longer accepting blog awards :( I do not have time to go through all the things that come with it, and though I'm honoured you thought of me, I'm sure you can find someone who will love it, and be able to carry out the rules :)

Popular posts from this blog

REVIEW: A Sky Painted Gold by Laura Wood

Hello all! Hope you're all enjoying the summer! I'm currently on holiday in a huge castle in the South of France and enjoying relaxing, playing games, and of course reading a lot!  Today's post is a review of a dreamy summer romance that's perfect for your holiday TBRs! Title:  A Sky Painted Gold Author:  Laura Wood Series:   n/a Pages:   356 Publisher:  Scholastic Date of Publication:  5th July, 2018 Source:  Publisher for review* Synopsis from Goodreads: Growing up in her sleepy Cornish village dreaming of being a writer, sixteen-year-old Lou has always wondered about the grand Cardew house which has stood empty for years. And when the owners arrive for the summer - a handsome, dashing brother and sister - Lou is quite swept off her feet and into a world of moonlit cocktail parties and glamour beyond her wildest dreams. But, as she grows closer to the Cardews, is she abandoning her own ambitions... And is there something darker lurking at the

Book Review: Where She Went by Gayle Forman

Title: Where She Went Author: Gayle Forman Series: If I Stay #2 Pages: 260 Publisher: Random House Date of UK Publication: April 28th 2011 Source: Borrowed from friend Synopsis from Goodreads: It's been three years since the devastating accident . . . three years since Mia walked out of Adam's life forever. Now living on opposite coasts, Mia is Juilliard's rising star and Adam is LA tabloid fodder, thanks to his new rock star status and celebrity girlfriend. When Adam gets stuck in New York by himself, chance brings the couple together again, for one last night. As they explore the city that has become Mia's home, Adam and Mia revisit the past and open their hearts to the future and each other. Told from Adam's point of view in the spare, lyrical prose that defined If I Stay, Where She Went explores the devastation of grief, the promise of new hope, and the flame of rekindled romance. My Thoughts: Where She Went continues the story from If I

REVIEW: Floored by Sara Barnard, Holly Bourne, Tanya Byrne, Non Pratt, Melinda Salisbury, Lisa Williamson, and Eleanor Wood

Good morning! Hope you're having a good week! Today I have a review for one of the biggest titles at YALC this year. Title:  Floored Author:  Sara Barnard, Holly Bourne, Tanya Byrne, Non Pratt, Melinda Salisbury, Lisa Williamson, and Eleanor Wood Series:  n/a Pages:   320 Publisher:  Macmillan Date of Publication:  12th July, 2018 Synopsis from Goodreads: When they got in the lift, they were strangers (though didn't that guy used to be on TV?): Sasha, who is desperately trying to deliver a parcel; Hugo, who knows he's the best-looking guy in the lift and is eyeing up Velvet, who knows what that look means when you hear her name and it doesn't match the way she looks, or the way she talks; Dawson, who was on TV, but isn't as good-looking as he was a few years ago and is desperately hoping no one recognizes him; Kaitlyn, who's losing her sight but won't admit it, and who used to have a poster of Dawson on her bedroom wall, and Joe, who shoul